This week has been almost a total waste for me. It was one of those weeks where I had lots of errands and things to do every evening and had very little personal time. I haven't gotten much done on several different fronts, and I'm a bit disappointed about it. My only accomplishments were related to ironing - I pressed the customer's top and backing that I got on Sunday, and I fused a LOT of postcards. Tonight we are going to a concert, and tomorrow I'm sewing all day with my girlfriends. It will be Sunday (again) before I spend any significant time in the studio. grumble grumble grumble
Another meme, stolen from Fitzy's blog:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
somewhere in Bali, or maybe Singapore
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
George Strait 50 Greatest Hits
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Underwater in the clear ocean
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
in a crowd of people in a shopping mall
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
5:55 AM, with an alarm clock and two dogs prodding me
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
11. What makes you really angry?
ridiculous government entitlement policies
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
13. Favorite colour? Green
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
16. Favorite children's book?
Lady and the Tramp
17. What is your favorite season?
I love the spring weather, but I love the fall colors too.
18. Your least favorite household chore?
cleaning the bathroom
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
21. Can you juggle?
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
23. What's your favorite day?
the second day of any vacation - we've arrived and started having fun!
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
no trunk - in the back of my SUV is an umbrella, a jacket, and an ice scraper
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
So... steal it if you wanna.
This weekend I'm going to sew and create, if it kills me...